A fully self-contained Roadside Unit for AutoSpeedWatch requiring no addition power supply or cabling - simply fix to a pole with the fixing band provided! Use one of these units at each of the locations you want to monitor in your Community Speedwatch scheme. Each unit is simple to install and sends data over the internet about offenders at that location.
- Integrated solar power; no electrical works needed
- Easy self installation*
- Low cost
- Works automatically during daylight hours
- Inconspicuous and lightweight
- For monitoring single lane
- No data retrieval needed from unit; see results on your My AutoSpeedWatch account
- Includes medium sized high security fixing band, fixing tool, and 12 months data plan
This AutoSpeedWatch unit is designed for mounting on a sturdy vertical roadside pole of at least 75mm diameter and is mounted such that it takes a picture of the rear of a passing speeding vehicle.
Each unit comes with a high-security pole fixing suitable for poles of diameter 75mm-120mm, but other fixings are available in our accessories category. This unit is for use in conjunction with your inclusive My AutoSpeedWatch dashboard, which is set up for you after installation. The local Community Speedwatch coordinator can then invite members of the local community to be involved in verifying and using the data collected.
See About Autospeedwatch for more on how the AutoSpeedWatch system operates.
* Installation may require roadside works competencies ('Chapter 8' competencies), depending on location.
Roadside Unit including 1yr data
- Product Code: ASWRU
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £295.00
Tags: roadside box unit